Sunday, October 27, 2013

72


What else is there to say?
I've been enjoying stomping through the world of Sanctuary for the past week with my girlfriend.

It started out sort-of reluctantly. I think the only reason she began playing with me was just to make me happy.
I've been always going to plays, musicals, shows, etc. that she's really interested in. Which is cool. I get to break out of my shell every so often which is great. I'd never have known I enjoyed musicals as much as I do had it not been for her.
Then one day she asks me if there's anything special that I'd like to do.

All I've ever wanted was just to play games with her. I haven't played a co-op game since WoW. And that's been about 2 years ago. 
I had been playing Diablo 3 for a couple months and I thought it'd be something we would both enjoy. She enjoys zombies, demons, vampires, etc. I enjoy the level grind, item farming, and gradual difficulty curves.

So flash forward to now. She's rocking a 23 Wizard alongside my 23 Demon Hunter. I handle the numbers; gearing and socketing. She picks the spells and play-style that suits her best. I pick mine based on hers so we get the biggest bang for our buck.

I could go on and on about our adventures but there's no point.
The main theme I'm trying to get across is that I love this. One of us will get sick of playing this game at some point and it may become something of the past. But for now, I want to soak this up. The Diablo 3 effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment