Sunday, October 13, 2013

70



Go football!
Or FOOTBALL AMERICANA, as actual football is not what I've depicted here.

Any other comic-ers....comic creators....people whom create comic strips?
Anyway-anyone else ever wonder why we put ourselves under deadlines?

I mean, most people already have a job, life, possibly kids and a family.
Trying to get a comic done on a weekly basis (more so if you're a real glutton for punishment) seems like we're willfully adding more fuel to the fire. You know?

It's like the desire to create, to make someone laugh, to tell a story, or to generally entertain far out-weighs any sort of stress that a deadline should normally cause.

Personally this is a stress-killer for me. I enjoy trying to get a laugh or smile out of people. Also being able to create a caricature of myself is just the bees-knees. Now i can have anvils fall on my head and come back next week with no permanent damage!

Behold! The beauty of cartoons! And a lack on continuity!

Happy Sunday and enjoy!

-Brendan

No comments:

Post a Comment