Sunday, June 23, 2013

57


Daw! Look at little Brendan! All indifferent and unamused!
Well, some things never change I suppose.

So this comic was a hell of a lot of fun to draw. I'm especially happy with the first and third panels. I think I got a good gesture, showing that "eh. whatever" vibe.

So yeah. You'd think a life-time of doodling I'd have wised-up and taken it seriously.
I mean, I tried art-school. But then quit because I hated living in downtown Chicago. I always wonder, had I just taken art seriously at a normal college or University, would things be different?

Or did I need to take a long break from it to realize how much joy I get out of it?
Would I be doing this comic had I gone to school for art?

Lots of tricky questions.
Nonetheless I'm going to keep pursuing.
I might have to break down and take some classes. I'd like to get in an environment of other artists. See how that pans. out.

Enjoy!

-Brendan

No comments:

Post a Comment