Saturday, May 18, 2013

52

Blargh.

Rough week indeed. I needed to vent more than aim for a joke.
I miss the peace and quiet of living out in the country. Helped with letting off steam after a long day or whole week.

And the clear night were perfect to relax under. Being able to see every star; priceless.

Moving on to the art.
I not exactly sure how to show that transition from water-bank-mainland. I tried the best I know how but it still looks wrong.
I should have used references.

Again, nothing fancy with the colours.
I'm happy with the gestures. I feel like I got the skipping-rock pose to be accurate.
The second panel makes me chuckle with the buckling knees.

Oh Becky!
That rock is just too big for you.

Wait...this is like a metaphor for life, isn't it?

...

Enjoy!

-Brendan

No comments:

Post a Comment