Sunday, April 21, 2013

#48



So here's a return to the actual comic format. Albeit with a split 2nd panel.

I'm trying to get better at colouring and thanks to the helpful community at the Penny Arcade Artist's Corner I think I'm slowly starting to get the hang of it.

Remember; warm light, cool shadow. Cool light, warm shadow.
Er...or was it the other way around?

Regardless!

I'm liking the inking now. I began zooming in to 125% or more to make larger, sweeping-motions as I ink. The pay off is there. The whole look appears clean and easy to distinguish in my opinion.

I also began planning these comics on my sketchbook first. Tons of scribbles, poses, and lined-out jokes.

Yes that's right. THIS is the one I settled on.

Overall, progress is being made.

Enjoy,
Brendan

No comments:

Post a Comment